- Consistency is the Key
- The more engaging content, the more likes.
- Staying true to the context being relevant is the key.
Instagram is governed by consistency and engagement. The diverse range of themes available makes it a tough job to narrow down the perfect one.
These tools are what works in gaining more followers. However, there are a lot of questions that one needs to fill in before opting for any given theme.
- The relevance of the theme with the business.
- Selecting and editing photos for Instagram feed.
- Choosing a particular color palette.
Themes provide a head on to an Instagram account. Thus, making it look more realistic.
Magnetizing a larger target audience towards an Instagram profile requires ample followers. This purpose can be fulfilled by buying Instagram followers.
Buying a genuine set of followers ensures the aesthetic sensibilities are intact. Rather than fake bot accounts, a generic audience aids in better engagement through increased visibility.
Buying more followers leads to garner more likes. Give it a go if you are in for shopping likes: https://dailyfollows.com/instagram-likes/instant-cheap-likes/.
Once the purpose is solved, one needs to filter the Instagram themes for incorporation. Some of the best and distinctive Instagram themes are as highlighted below.
- Vitruvi’s Refreshing Themes
- A platform is showcasing aromatherapy visually.
- The inspiration is unfiltered and features everyday pictorial representations.
- The focus is on storytelling.
- Planning forms the basis where consistency is the key.
- Kelsey Simone’s Minimalistic Themes
- Kelsey Simone strategizes on negative space pictures coupled with fillers to achieve a minimalistic feed. Choosing three significant colors to get a cohesive tone.
- Categorizing pictures into product shots, outfit photos, selfies, or natural fillers, thus repeatedly following a rotation.
- Elaine Rystead’s Radiant Themes
- Going bright and colorful.
- Her Instagram theme is a testament to the superb shot selections, following it up with a fair bit of editing.
- Adding in a little more detail from brightness to contrast.
- Jeff Mindell’s Vivid Captures
- A lifestyle photographer who is all about creating engaging content through uplifting themes.
- A few rules on being consistent includes following similar tones and the same point of view.
- A touch-up with the best editing tools from SnapSeed, VSCO, Facetune to ReTouch.
- ShopDoen& their Vintage Glory Themes
- Shopdoen focuses on a bohemian vibe that is informal and aesthetic. Focusing on a specific color palette putting earthy tones to fair use. Notching up 75000 followers through the seamless expression of being a lifestyle blog than a product blog.
- Everlane& their Unadulterated Themes
- Visually appealing feed that is categorized by the apparel group’s motto of transparency.
- A success story that has notched an envious following of 385000 people.
- Photos that evoke the sensibilities of Everlane’s creations. This delves deep into highlighting why it is necessary to convey a brand’s beliefs through themes.
- Elizabeth Gilmore’s Creative Themes
- Visual specifications from color palettes and compositions find prevalence in Gilmore’s themes.
- A unique perspective aids the visual storytelling in the form of saturated color choices to light patches.
- Aesthetically pleasing and staying true to the context leads to putting together the best feed.
- Relaxed Themes are top draws for Bethany Menzel.
- Heavily reliant on pastel shades, neutral tones to lower saturations is a natural fit for the lifestyle blogger.
- This mandates why Instagram feeds must be relevant to being an actual representation of life.
- Consistency, originality are add-ons.
- Lightroom photoshop edits to custom filters work wonders.
- Color Fading and Romantic Themes for Privacy Please
- One has to stick to a set theme staying true to the context of the brand for becoming a hit amongst the masses.
- This can be a style palette or a color display, occasionally splashing the feed. However, this must be consistently used, whether be it for product posts or lifestyle content.
- Lauren Jane’s Rotational Themes
- This highlights the need to be considerate of achievable targets versus appreciated targets.
- One must be able to switch things over to give Instagram feed a little pop.
The ideas must be reflective of inspiration, taking a cue from the best ideas of themes as discussed above. Staying relevant is the key to Instagram’s success.